Greetings! Cheers~

0 Comments
            Hello everyone! You can call me Tammy ^^ So this is my first post, I`m so excited and nervous while writing this haha >_< Actually I have been planning to make this blog since last year but my tight collage schedule won`t let me. Now, I`m on holiday. Finally, I can make and writing this post for you guys :D It starts when I realized that not many Indonesian really cares about their own cultures, I didn`t mean to judging Indonesian but as far as I observes, it kinda like that. In the other hand, I saw some Youtube videos  that some foreigners singing in Indonesian. I think that was awesome that they`re interested in our culture even they`re singing I really appreciate them.

            My main goal to make this blog is to introduce Indonesian language, culture, food, or even some events that could happen in our daily lives. I want to show world that our tradition is rich and unique. Some interesting event that only happen here in Indonesia, especially when you are commuting or going to a crowded place hehe since Indonesia is not really a safe place >_<


            Finally, I have enough courage to write this blog because I have no confident with my grammar but since I took writing comprehension this semester and someone told me that I should try because if I always afraid of mistake, I won`t learn and mistakes is our best teacher :D Thanks for motivating me haha. Btw if you guys, yes you the readers :3 find grammar errors on my post, feel free to leave comment. I really appreciate it ^^ Okay this is the end of my Introduction, I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog~ Bye!


You may also like

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi! I`m Tammy~ Let`s learning Indonesian together!
Powered by Blogger.